Thoughts on Firewatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts on Firewatch

Post by LordX on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 pm

So I just got done playing Firewatch... All I can say is that it lived up to the hype for me.

The dialog is brilliantly written and the voice acting is of top notch quality. The story starts off very strong and continues that way through the entire game... until the ending. Which is ok, but could have been better.

The game looks incredible. The art style was a fantastic choice by the developer as everything looks bright and charming. Yet at the same time when you go into tense moments, things can feel very very creepy. I got chills several times when playing.

So yeah, overall I loved the game. An A+ title that I will definitely be keeping in mind when GOTY season comes around... even though it's far far away haha.
LordX

View user profile http://Youtube.com/LordXPlaysGames

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on Firewatch

Post by Challesist on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 am

Well I am about half way through the game and so far I like it. I also like knowing it isn't a very long game. I personally love small great experiences and hopefully the story comes through for me in the end.
Challesist
Admin

View user profile http://Gaminglagg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zerohill on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 am

Completely agree Lord X. This game blew me away on so many levels. Mainly i played it over 2 days. The first day I just made it to day 2. While i was at work the next day I couldn't help but think of Hank and the situation with Julia. I couldn't wait to get back into that story. I also thought the ending was a little weak, at first, after a day of processing this story it makes complete sense. This was a story of facing reality and facing your responsibilities. I think it ended the only way it could have.
A+ game from my end as well. If this is what 2016 is going to look like, we have a great year in gaming ahead
zerohill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top