The Division - Is There More?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Division - Is There More?

Post by zerohill on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:28 am

So I'm supper excited for The Division to come out. First round beta was fun and I'm looking forward to grouping up with others for the second round this weekend.
While some information has surfaced about the main game like possible 10 campaign missions, larger dark zones areas, and raids. I feel like there has o be more to this game then we are seeing. Are the Devs holding back a secret on us?
The game is really fun, dont get me wrong, but i can not imagine that The Division will have a lasting effect and long life if replaying missions and grinding dark zone loot is the only end game. Raids will hopefully be fun and add to the endgame. I really hope they do this.
My question is: Do any of you have any predictions about The Division end game or any "hopes" for what we may not have seen yet?
I would be interested in possible expansions or dlc that includes non human dungeons or raids. Like a zombie infected city section, or alien occupied building. Being a Tom Clancy game, this may be unlikely. I just feel there has to be more to this game then what has been shown, or it will likely lose mass appeal after a few months.
zerohill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Division - Is There More?

Post by Challesist on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 am

I think there is end game but I don't know just how much there is. I think with the growing popularity of the game Ubisoft has to have realized what they need to do and can learn a lot of what not to do from Destiny.
Challesist
Admin

View user profile http://Gaminglagg.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top