Overrated Games and Should They Be Allowed Their Rating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overrated Games and Should They Be Allowed Their Rating

Post by Eothr on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello again, LaggSpike Crew!

We've all griped and groaned about games being underrated, sometimes because they are niche games, others because they don't get a lot of coverage, but what are your thoughts on games that, in your minds, recieve too much praise and accolades? 3 titles come to mind (this is all strictly my own opinion);

God of War III: given a slew of perfect scores, despite the fact that it didn't do ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY from its previous entries aside from get a graphics improvement.

Fable III: given a 9/10 in GameInformer, which I feel is a good benchmark reviewer magazine for gamers, has super dumbed-down combat, a laughably bad story, and a horrendous user interface for weapon & outfit selection, map traversing, online interactions, etc.

Mass Effect 3: While the entire trilogy is worthy of praise, it CANNOT be ignored that the final entry was a brutal death knell for many, many fans enjoyment of it. I still tear up every time I remember Tali begging my Shepard for more time before it all went downhill.

Should these games maintain their scores, even after enough bad-mouthing occurs? I don't know...

Keep up the phenominal work guys!

P.S. Rotom holds the Fridge Component. Rotom became Frost Rotom! (evil laugh)

Eothr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overrated Games and Should They Be Allowed Their Rating

Post by Challesist on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Missed this my good man! we will tackle this monday and thanks again!
Challesist
Admin

View user profile http://Gaminglagg.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top