nX gonna give it to ya... in 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nX gonna give it to ya... in 2017

Post by LordX on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 pm

So Nintendo has officially confirmed the release month of the NX and it's going to be March 2017. Also with this news was Zelda WiiU has been delayed until March 2017 as well. Plus to nobody's surprise, at this point, release on the NX too.

So how do you guys feel about this? In a way I'm very happy the system isn't coming out this fall for a couple of reasons.
1, shows that Nintendo wants to have a starting library of games ready to go for it.
2, Gives me more time to save up for one... especially with the new provincial budget going into place here in NL (that's a rant for a whole other type of forum lol).

What does annoy me though is the Zelda delay. Sure delays are good and it'll help the title for sure, but... After the release of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE in June, there's really nothing else on the system for me. Delaying it for the NX is nice and all, but having a Zelda game this fall would have been very nice. It's like Nintendo has said "screw it, I'm taking a nap for the rest of 2016."
LordX

View user profile http://Youtube.com/LordXPlaysGames

Back to top Go down

Re: nX gonna give it to ya... in 2017

Post by Challesist on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:46 am

I definitely like that its not coming this year. I think they are also trying to get out of the way of Playstation VR and the upgraded new consoles. The NX will never sell around the launch of those. But Zelda being delayed is definitely going to hurt them. Although I don't think it can get any worse. But all in all they need to have the perfect launch or their hardware days are over.
Challesist
Admin

View user profile http://Gaminglagg.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top